UNI Fan SL
Revolutionary fan with modular design, interlocking fan that can be linked up and operate with a fan and RGB cable. The included UNI HUB contains 4 designated UNI FAN ports. Each port can connects to a cluster of 4 UNI FANs via the cable module, allowing users to control up to 16 UNI FANs in one go. The L-Connect software enables users to control and adjust fan RPM, colors, brightness and lighting effects with extreme ease. moreover, pass control to the motherboard.
Available in Two Size Two Colors
L-CONNECT SOFTWARE FOR
A MORE INTUITIVE FAN CONTROL
With the toggle of a switch, changing control between motherboard software and the L-Connect is a breeze.
Run L-Connect as administrator
We recommend updating the latest version and update the firmware of the controller to enhance your overall experience.
When L-Connect can’t control the fan speed and lighting effects, please download the fix.
- Unplug the USB and SATA Cable of the UNI HUB
- Close and exit MSI dragon center and L-connect software.
- Download L-Connect Fix , and run UP_MousePad.bat
- To check if it is downloaded correctly, please direct to your download file see details and check if the file version is 22.214.171.124
- Plug back the USB and SATA cables and reboot the system.
Note : Please do not download any software regarding L-Connect update apart from LIAN LI website. This might occur UNI HUB(Controller) disfunction.
To fully control up to 16 UNI FAN (4 fans each cluster) in one go either through the built-in L-Connect software or the motherboard software, users must use the designated UNI FAN controller included in the SL120 3 pack or SL140 2 pack. Please note that the single pack version does not contain this controller and thus we recommend users to purchase at least one SL120 3 pack or SL140 2 pack for their build.
“UNI HUB” requires the PWM signal while performing PWM mode on L-Connect. Please enter your MB BIOS and check the fan header is at PWM mode. DC mode or any other mode will not be detected by the UNI HUB.
**Update your MB BIOS system if necessary.
Please note that below radiators are known not compatible with UNI FAN.
- ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II Series
- CORSAIR iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT Liquid CPU Cooler
- CORSAIR Hydro Series™ H110i GT 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Please check the rules to see if UNI FAN can be assembled on a specific radiator.
Rule 1. The tubes of the radiator must avoid the tenon of the UNI FAN and be at the safe area, which is in grey at above picture.
Rule 2. The screw holes between the two fans must be 15mm width on the radiator for either 120mm or 140mm UNI FAN.
UNI FAN SL120 FAQs
- Please make sure that your pc have detected [LIAN LI] from Device Manager
- Go to [ C:\Program Files\ENE\Aac_ENE_MousePad_HAL ]
- Right click [ AacHal_x64.dll ], go to [ Properties ] and check MousePad Version
- MousePad version shall be [ 126.96.36.199 ], if not please exit all the RGB controlling software in your system, including L-Connect, and download L-CONNECT FIX
- Run [ UP_MousePad.bat ]
- Check the File version again, shall be [ 188.8.131.52 ] to clear the interference. If not, please run [ UP_MousePad.bat ] again.
- After updating the software, please reboot your pc.
USER MANUAL DOWNLOAD
|Model||UNI FAN SL120||UNI FAN SL140|
|Fan Dimension||120 X 120 X 25 ( mm )||140 X 140 X25 ( mm )|
|Rated Voltage||DC 12V(FAN) & 5V(LED)||DC 12V(FAN) & 5V(LED)|
|Max. Air Pressure||2.54mmH2O||1.67mmH2O|
|Max. Air Flow||58.54CFM||70.5 CFM|
|Acoustical Noise (Min-Max.)||31dB(A) Max||30dB(A) Max|
|Locked Current||>= 50mA||>= 10mA|
|Bearing Type||Fluid Dynamic Bearing(FDB)||Fluid Dynamic Bearing(FDB)|
|Start-up Voltage||DC 6.0V||DC 6.0V|
|Input Current||180mA(FAN) /600mA (LED)||100mA(FAN) / 340mA (LED)|
|Warranty||2 year||2 year|