LIAN LI CASE DESIGN CONTEST
CREATE YOUR DESIGN AND HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN BIG.
Using our popular O11D XL, we invite you to unleash your creativity and redesign its exterior.
LIAN LI will team up with the winner to turn their design concept into reality!
But that’s not all, we’ve prepared loads of fantastic prizes! For the top 10 winners and those who took the time to vote, we have a total of $8,500 USD in cash prizes.
Note: this is just a reference, submitted materials must not contain any third-party created content. Please check details in item 7 of “Rules and Conditions”.
- Your illustrations must include all sides of the case (See the template in the download section).
- Submitted files must be JPG or PNG format, and a maximum of 32mb in total. Hand drawn on paper and PPT format are not allowed.
- Entry closes on May 3rd, 2021.
- To download the O11D XL template of the png file or the 3D stp render file, please click the Download button below.
MechanismThe contest includes 2 rounds. 1st Round: The top 10 winners will be determined by public voting, and revealed on the contest site on May 7th, 2021. Final Round : According to our judges scores (65%) and public votes (35%), the top 3 winners will be revealed on the contest site on May 20th, 2021.
- Change the exterior look of the O11D XL case with colors, patterns, drawings, etc. Do not alter the structural design of the case in any way. Submissions requiring extra construction will be disqualified.
- Concept has no limitations, must not contain any design of violence, pornography, and/or plagiarism.
- The points for the final round votes by the judges will be attributed as such: Creativity 40%, Concept 30%, and Feasibility/Manufacturability 30%, for a total score of 100.
- Make sure your submission includes a 100 to 500 words description. Your description should cover what your concept is about, what makes it novel, and how it would be produced.
Round 1: (Top 10)
Each Top 10 finalist will win: $200 steam card, upcoming product UNI FAN AL120*3 (3 pack), Lian Li T- shirt *1, Lian Li hoodie *1 , Strimer Plus 24 + 8pin
Final round:(Top 3)
- 1st place :
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WiFi
TeamGroup T-CREATE Classic 10L
- 2nd place :
Palit GeForce RTX 3060 Dual OC
TEAMGROUP MP33 SSD
- 3rd place :
ASUS ASUSROG STRIX LC 240 RGB
Palit GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming Pro Premium
TEAMGROUP MP33 SSD
- 1st place :
- All voting participants (for both round 1 and final round) have a chance to win an upcoming product UNI FAN AL120*3 (3 pack) , Lian Li T- shirt *1, Lian Li hoodie *1 , Strimer Plus 24 + 8pin
We’re giving away 10 sets to 10 lucky winners!
Rules and Conditions
- By submitting your work you authorize LIAN LI to post your entry on its website indefinitely, and grant LIAN LI the right to use and display prints of your design for marketing and sales purposes.
- Each entry will go through an approval process to determine if the work meets contest criteria before being available on the site.
- LIAN LI reserves the sole right to adjust the contest rules without notifying contestants. Based on the volume of entries or legal requirements, contest rules can be changed and updated without notice. Contest participants are responsible for checking the site for changes, and should review the rules prior to each submission.
- If you are the 1st place winner, you will be required to submit a high resolution ai. file.
- The contest participants, whether an individual or a team, may submit multiple different entries to the contest, but each entry must be a substantially different design idea. If the same design idea is submitted more than once, those entries will be disqualified.
- Concept entries must be of designs that either: 1) are not yet in commercial production at the time of entry, or (2) were not introduced to the commercial market within the last 12 months of entry date. Concepts that have been commercially available for more than 12 months at the time of entry are not eligible.
- Submitted materials must not contain any third-party created content (such as third-party logos or other trademarks, copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights including but not limited to music, images, videos, software etc.), without the written authorization or license from the content owner.
- Entrants grant LIAN LI the right to contact them using the information provided on the contest entry form, including name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash.
- Time zone is based on Eastern Standard Time (EST)